|Match the quotes to the person and book
||[Jan. 30th, 2005|07:32 pm]
Alright, here are some quotes from the books, and you have to tell me WHO said it, and WHAT book it is from.
Good luck :)
1. "Hermione, Neville's right - you are a girl..."
2. "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!"
3. "I have not got spattergroit!"
4. "Snape was trying to save me?"
5. "Well I'm glad you listen to Hermione Granger at any rate."
6. "Don't go giving anything else, now, or your charming friend will konw exactly where o find us."
7. "You'll meet the same sticky end as your parents one of these days, Harry Potter. They were meddlesome fools, too."
8. "He killed Lily and James and now he's going to kill me too!"
9. "Arthur Weasley loves muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and join them."
10. "How nice to see you in the physical world at last."