|Answers for Family Round.
||[Jun. 20th, 2005|11:40 am]
Thanks not_ginger for the suggestion....can't believe I didn't think of it heh.... I will do that for the next rounds.
RIghtio, here are the answers!
1. Who was Mafalda supposed to be related to? (bonus point for how) The Weasley cousin that will never be...Daughter of the accountant cousin that they never speak about....
2. Andromeda Black is who's mother? Nymphadora Tonks
3. Who is the middle Black sister? Andromeda. On the tapistry it clearly says she is in the middle, and unless the Blacks used some very strange methods in their family tree, this would make her the middle child.
4. What is Sirius' Aunt Elladora famous for? Starting the beheading of the family house-elves tradition.
5. Pick the odd one out : Remus Lupin, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Colin Creevy. I can see how this was a bit confusing, but as the theme was families..... The odd one out in that regards is Colin. He has two Muggle parents (as far as we know). The other three are all half-bloods. One Muggle and one magical parent each.
not_ginger - 3/5 + bonus marks for the first question!
sugarfritter - 3.5/5. I gave you a half mark for #5 as they were both true.... Plus bonus marks :-)
seraphina_snape - 4/5. </span>